Well Hello and Welcome to this site!
Have you ever wanted Tips and Tricks on a particular subject and had to visit countless sites to find all the answers? I know I have.
What Programming for the Web is attempting to do is to bring as many of the tips and tricks about Web Programming together into one place.
The articles will cover topics like:
- CSS (SASS & Less)
- IDEs (NetBeans etc.)
- Shortcuts and “How to’s”
- Text Editors (Atom, VS Code, Sublime Text etc.)
- Web Servers (Apache)
- LAMPP Stacks (LAMPP, MAMPP & WAMPP)
- Linux (most web servers run on Linux or Unix)
- Repurposing old Laptops and Computers
- Using the Raspberry Pi as:
- a “staging server”
- to develop web applications
- Later articles will look at:
The articles assume a little knowledge but not necessarily about web programming.
There will also be Book Reviews and reviews of new and updated programming languages, IDEs, Editors etc.
To date (28th November 2018) there are 82 articles available on YouTube and, soon, those articles will also be available on this site.
If you have a specific request, please leave a comment below and I’ll try to post an article as soon as I can.
Don’t forget to Bookmark this site so you can easily find it in the future.
Thank you for visiting.